The Sabrent EC-DSK2 SATA Docking Station supports the direct insertion of Desktop two 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drives. It is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Plus, now you can take advantage of the lightening speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps!Connect any 2.5"/3.5" Serial ATA (SATA) or SATA II Hard Drive to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop.
Hard Drive Duplicator Function The Sabrent EC-DSK2 Standalone Duplicator Dock can be used to duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without connecting to a computer, or simply as external storage to transfer data between a hard drive and your computer.
Note: Your Source Disk must have equal or less Capacity when compared to your Target Disk To use Hard Drive Duplicator Function:
1. Insert Both hard drives and identify Source Disk and Target Disk HDD1=Source Disk; HDD2=Target Disk
2. Make sure that the USB cable is disconnected from any computer
3. Connect power supply and switch on power.
4. Press the CLONE button 2 times.
5. A Blue LED will flash on 25% indicating that the cloning process has begun
6. The cloning process is complete when ALL the lights turn solid Blue (25%-100%)
7. Finally press the power switch to the OFF position and eject your drives
Note: The cloning process can take a couple minutes or up to 4 hours depending on the Files/Disks that are being cloned
• Available USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer
• Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
• Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
• MAC: OS X
• Sabrent EC-DSK2 Hard Drive Dock
• Power Supply
• USB 3.0 cable
• User Manual
Sabrent EC-DSK2 Hard Drive Duplicator
- Product Code: Sabrent EC-DSK2 Hard Drive Duplicator
- Availability: 1